www.punjabgovt.gov.in Department of Local Government Punjab Recruitment for various 329 Posts
Department of Local Government Punjab has declared notification regarding Punjab Recruitment various 329 posts on its official website www.punjabgovt.gov.in. They are inviting applications to fill up all these 329 vacancies of Law Officer, Accountant Grade 2, Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Engineer, Sanitary Inspector, and Draftsman in various departments of Punjab states like Municipal Corporations, Municipal Councils Nagar Panchayat and Improvement in Punjab Water Supply Sewerage Board (PWSSB).
The Government of Punjab is also known as State Government of Punjab .Punjab state has right now 22 districts. So many various departments are running in Punjab Government. These all Departments are Agriculture Forest & Wild Life Preservation Rural development and Panchayat Science, Technology and Environment Water Supply and Sanitation Food and Civil Supplies Irrigation Housing and Urban Development and also many other departments. The function of various departments is different. As like Water Supply Sewerage Board mainly function is to provide safe drinking water and sanitation facilities to rural areas on subsidiary basis, to involve rural community in planning of rural water supply schemes, to improve rural hygiene by giving minimum require toilets and sewerage system etc..
Department of Local Government Punjab is now going to recruit for various posts in its departments. They have declared notification before few days ago. According to notification recruitment is in large numbers. Candidates who are interested to do job in all these departments have best chance. Candidates who are willingly interested have to apply online for all above posts before 10rd February, 2015.For all those candidates we provide all information regarding age relation, how to apply, qualification etc.
Detailed Vacancy Information Regarding Department of Local Government Punjab
Organization name: Department of Local Government Punjab
Total numbers of posts: 329
For Posts in Municipal Corporations: 162
- Law Officer: 04 Posts
- Chief Sanitary Inspector: 15 posts
- Head Draftsman: 15 posts
- Assistant Divisional Fire Officer: 03 posts
- Fire station Officer: 07 posts
- Junior Engineer (civil): 50 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 03 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 09 posts
- Junior Engineer (Horticulture): 06 posts
- Draftsman: 24 posts
- Accountant Grade-II: 06 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector: 21 Posts
For Posts in Municipal Councils & Nagar Panchayats: 76
- Chief Sanitary Inspector: 03 posts
- Head Draftsman: 1 post
- Assistant Divisional Fire Officer: 01 post
- Fire Station Officer: 11 Posts
- Junior Engineer (civil): 10 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 06 posts
- Draftsman: 03 posts
- Accountant Grade-II: 20 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector: 21 Posts
- For Posts in Improvement Trusts: 32 Posts
- Head Draftsman: 04 posts
- Junior Engineer (civil): 11 posts
- Draftsman: 08 posts
- Accountant Grade-II: 09 Posts
For Posts in Punjab Water Supply and Sewage Board: 59 posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil): 18 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 41 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be between 17 years to 40 years. Relaxation will be given as per government rules and regulations.
Required Education: See recruitment notification for detail information.
Application fee: General Candidates have to pay Rs 1000/-, SC/ST Candidates have to pay RS 500 for application.
Pay Scale: For different post pay scale is different. See notification for more information.
Selection Process: Based on Written exam
Application Processor: candidates can apply online through website www.punjabgovt.gov.in
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Keep scan photo & signature.
- Visit website www.punjabgovt.gov.in
- Apply online.
- After that your reg. no. and password will be generated.
- After that candidates can take print out of application form and Fee challan.
- After Depositing fee in Bank candidates have to fill online application with challan number generated by paying fee within limitation of challan date.
- Opening Date of Online Applications: 20-01-2015
- Closing Date of Online Applications: 10-02-2015
- Admit card will be available on: 01-03-2015
- Date of Written Exam: Last week of March 2015
For official notification click here
To apply here click here