Women and Child Development Dept Chhattisgarh recruitment for various 216 posts at www.wcd.nic.in.
Directorate of Women and Child Development, Chhattisgarh (CG) has issued notification regarding Women and Child Development Dept Chhattisgarh recruitment 2015 for various 216 posts. They are inviting application to fill up all these 216 vacancies which are related to post of Block Coordinators, Block Project Assistant, District Coordinator, District Project Assistant and other various posts. Whoever candidates are interested have to go its website www.wcd.nic.in to apply for above all posts on or before 24th March 2015.
The Department of Women and Child Development was set up in the year 1985.It is controlled by Ministry of Human Resource Development. As a nodal Ministry for the advancement of women and children, the Ministry formulates plans, policies and programmes.This department is working for certain innovative programmes for women and children. Under this Department various programmes like support services, training for employment and play important role in other general developmental programmes in the sectors of health, education, rural development etc.
For smooth working of Department they do recruitment in various departments. Currently there are more than 216 vacancies of Block Coordinators, Block Project Assistant, District Coordinator, and District Project Assistant. Many candidates had applied for various posts. Still many candidates are applying for various posts on its official website. Candidates who are interested for all them we here provide all information regarding pay scale, education qualification, age limit, application processor etc..
Detailed Vacancy Information Regarding Directorate of Women and Child Development, Chhattisgarh (CG)
Organization name: Directorate of Women and Child Development, Chhattisgarh (CG)
- Related posts: 216 posts
Detailed vacancies information:
- Consultant (Nutrition & Child Development): 1 post
- Consultant (BCC & Capacity Building): 1 post
- Consultant (Social Development & Community Mobilization): 1 post
- Consultant (Monitoring & Evaluation): 1 post
- Consultant (Procurement): 1 post
- Consultant (Financial Management): 1 post
- Consultant (Accountant): 1 post
- Project Associate: 1 post
- Secretarial Assistant: 1 post
- Data Entry Operator: 1 post
- District Coordinator: 11 post
- District Project Assistant: 11 posts
- Block Coordinators: 92 posts
- Block Project Assistant: 92 posts
- For Consultant (Financial Management) posts: Candidates’ age should be more than 65 years.
- For Secretarial Assistant and DEO posts: Candidates’ age should between 18 years to 35 years.
- For all other remaining posts: Candidates’ age should be more than 45 years.
Required Education: Candidates must have passed 10+2 / Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in relevant discipline.
Selection Process: Based on Written exam and personal Interview
Application Processor: candidates can apply online through website www.wcd.nic.in
- Read official notification carefully.
- Keep scan photo & signature.
- Visit website www.wcd.nic.in
- Apply online
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Submit application
- Save it
- Take print out of for further use
- Last date for submission of online application : 24-03-2015