UPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2015 225 Vacancies upsc.gov.in
Here is the latest recruitment notification to recruit eligible candidates for various vacant posts. This recruitment is to be carried out by the UPSC – Union Public Service Commission. There are vacant posts of Teaching and Non Teaching Posts which are to be filled. Also there are approximately 225 vacant posts which are vacant.
Large number of candidates will be applying for this recruitment process, so all the interested candidates should read all the important details and then eligible candidates should apply through the official site of Union Public Service Commission. Here are all the important details regarding this recruitment process.
Total number of Vacant Posts: 225 Posts
Name of the Vacant Posts:
- Professor of Sugar Engineering: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor of Sugar Engineering: 02 Posts
- Technical Officer (Instrument Engineering): 02 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Mechanical): 1 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Electronics): 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Anesthesia): 35 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Pharmacology): 23 Posts
- Assistant Chemist in Geological Survey of India: 31 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Gr.I in Geological Survey of India: 12 Posts
- Assistant Public Prosecutor in Directorate of Prosecution: 17 Posts
Required Educational Qualification:
All the candidates should have passed their Masters Degree or Bachelors Degree or Diploma in their relevant fields from a government recognized institute or university. Also for further details regarding educational qualification, visit the official site – there will be all the details in brief.
All the candidates’ age should not be more than that of 50 years as on 30th of August 2015.
All the other candidates of SC/ ST will be given age relaxation as per the government rules.
All the candidates who are interested in this recruitment will have to pay the sum of the registration fees. All the male candidates who comes under General as well as OBC categories will have to pay sum of 25 rupees and candidates who are of SC/ ST/ PH and Female candidates will not have to pay any fees.
All the candidates who have been applied for this recruitment process, will be selected as per their performance in the Interview they attend.
How To Apply:
All the candidates will have to apply through the official site of the Union Public Service Commission. There are all the details at the officials site regarding this recruitment process. Also all the candidates should apply before the last date of application.
The last date of applying is 30th of August 2015, so remember this date and apply before this date.
Official Site: www.upsc.gov.in