UPSC Combined Medical Services Recruitment 2015 for various 875 medical officer posts:
UPSC has given advertisement regarding UPSC Combined Medical Services recruitment 2015 for various 875 posts on its official website www.upsconline.nic.in.They are inviting application to fill up all these 875 vacancies which are related to Combined Medical Services.Whoever candidates are interested have to go its website to apply for above all posts on or before 21st April 2015.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is Indian central organization. UPSC was set up on 1st October 1926 in India. It organizes various Combined Defence Services Examination, Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, and Combined Medical Services Examination. Combined Defence Services Examination is organized by UPSC for recruitment for various examinations for various posts in Defence services.
Curentely there are more than 875 medical officer posts.Whoever candidates are interested to apply for above all posts.These all posts are in Government sector. Who is interested have to apply on or before 5th February, 2015 through online process. Candidates who want to do apply for above posts for all them we here provide information regarding recruitment as like pay scale, Education Qualification, Age limit, Application processor etc.
Detailed Vacancy Information Regarding UPSC Combined Medical Services
Organization name: UPSC Combined Medical Services
- Related posts: 875
Detailed vacancies information:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officers in Railways : 650 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services : 150 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr II in Delhi Municipal Corporation : 53 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer : 22 Posts
Age limit: Candidates’ age should not be more than 32 years as on 01-01-2015. Relaxation will be given as per government rules and regulations.
Required Education: Candidates must have passed final MBBS examination for UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2015.
Application fee: General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 200/-, SC/ST/PWD Candidates have not to pay any money.
Selection Process: Based on written exam and personal Interview
Application Processor: candidates can apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Read official notification carefully.
- Keep scan photo & signature.
- Visit website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Apply online
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Do the part 1 registration
- Submit application
- Then pay fee
- After that do part 2 registration
- Save it
- Take print out of for further use
- Last date for submission of online application form: 21-04-2015
For official notification
To apply online