ssconline.nic.in ssconline2.gov.in SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2015, Examination, Application Form and Syllabus
Staff selection commission CGL has declared notification for various posts related to SSC CGL examination 2015 for combined graduate level. They are inviting application for all those who want to apply for this examination has requirement to do registration for part 1 and part 2on its official website ssconline.nic.in or ssconline2.gov.in. All candidates whoever are interested have to submit their application on or before 12th February, 2015.
Staff selection commission is a Government owned organization. It was set up on 4th November 1975.Its Headquarters is located at New Delhi, India. A. Bhattacharya is current chairman of SSC. It does recruitment in various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. It is also associated with the Department of Personnel and Training. Its main function is to do recruitment in various departments of Indian government organization.SSC takes Examination for recruitment to Group “B” and Group “C” posts for various Departments
Currently SSC is going to recruit many personnel’s for various departments. So they have declared recruitment notification for that. This recruitment is in large numbers in government sectors. This is best chance for all those who want to work in government organization. Many candidates had applied and still many candidates are applying for above all posts. Candidates who are interested for all them we here provide all information like application processor, age limit, exam syllabus, pay scale etc.
Examination name: Combined Graduate Level Examination
Group B Posts
- Inspector Statistical
- Investigator Grade 2
Group C posts:
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Assistant Enforcement
- Divisional Accountant
- Accountant/Junior Accountant
- Upper Division Clerk
- Tax Assistant Compiler
- Sub Inspector –
An Age criterion is different for all posts. So read official notification for more information.
Candidate should have bachelor degree from any recognized college or university
General/ OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 100/-, SC/ST/PWD Candidates have not to pay any money for application.
Pay scale is also different according to different posts
Based on Written exam and Interview
candidates can apply online through website www. ssconline.nic
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Keep scan photo & signature.
- Visit website www. ssconline.nic
- Go click on Lecturers Post
- Apply online
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Submit application
- Save it
- Take print out of for further use
- Last date for registration of Part 1 Registration: 12-02-2015
- Last date for registration of Part 2 Registration: 14-02-2015
SSC CGL Syllabus and Examination Pattern 2015:
- here for Syllabus & exam pattern for CGL Tier 1 Examination https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_r76Z3cI4PxaGNlVjdYeEgtNlU/edit?pli=1
- here for Syllabus & exam pattern for CGL Tier 2 Examination https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_r76Z3cI4PxMmdMMGFCZmcyV1U/edit?pli=1
- here for official notification http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/CGLE-2015%20Notice.pdf
- here to apply online http://ssconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php