Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has issued notification regarding NFC recruitment 2014 for various 738 posts at www.nfcrecruitment.in. They are inviting application to fill up all these 738 vacancies which are related to Technical Officer, Technician Posts, Stenographer & Work Assistant jobs.Whoever candidates are interested have to go its website www.nfcrecruitment.in to apply for above all posts on or before 24th April 2014.
To manage NFC they have require huge numbers of skilled human resources for above all posts.With this aim NFC has issued recruitmetn notification for various more than 738 posts.All these posts will be filled by exam and interview.Huge numbers of candidates had already applied for abvoe all posts,Still many candidates are interested to apply for above all posts. Who is interested have to apply on or before 5th February, 2014 through online process. Candidates who want to do apply for above posts for all them we here provide information regarding recruitment as like pay scale, Education Qualification, Age limit, Application processor etc.
Detailed Vacancy Information Regarding Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)
Organization name: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)
- Related posts: 738 posts
Detailed vacancies information as per Department wise:
- Scientific posts:2
- Technical posts :647
- Technicians posts:10
- Stenographer Grade posts:21
- Work Assistants and Hospital Work Assistant posts:58
Age limit: For different posts age limitation is different.Relaxation will be given as per government rules and regulations.
- For Scientific posts:Candidates must be graduate in Engineering branch having valid Gate score.
- Technical posts : Candidates must have complete Diploma in relevant branch with first class marks
- Technicians posts: Candidates must have passed 10th class with ITI in relavant trade.
- Stenographer Grade posts:Candidates must have passed 10th class with typing and stenography skills
Application Fee :
- Technical Officer posts : General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 250/-, SC/ST/PWD Candidates have not to pay any money as an application charges.
- For Trainees posts: General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 150/-, SC/ST/PWD Candidates have not to pay any money as an application charges.
- Stenographer- Gr-II : General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 150/-, SC/ST/PWD Candidates have not to pay any money as an application charges.
- Other Post : General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 100/-, SC/ST/PWD Candidates have not to pay any money as an application charges.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on this four steps:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
Application Processor: candidates can apply online through website www.nfcrecruitment.in
- Read official notification carefully.
- Keep scan photo & signature.
- Visit website www.nfcrecruitment.in
- Apply online
- Upload Photo(upto 30kb) and Signature(upto 15 kb)
- Submit application
- Save it
- Take print out of for further use
Start Date of Application Form Submission 24/03/2014 (From 06:00 Hrs) Last Date for Submission of Application Form 12/04/2014 (Upto 17:00 Hrs)
For official notification and to apply online