CIL Recruitment 2015 for various 339 posts at official website www.coalindia.in
Coal India Limited -Maharatna Public Sector has given advertisement regarding CIL recruitment 2015 for various 339 posts on its official website www.coalindia.in.They are inviting application to fill up all these 339 vacancies which are related to Management Trainee in different Disciplines in India. Interested candidates have to submit their application through online mode before 17th March, 2015.
Coal India Limited (CIL) is an Indian state-controlled coal mining company. Its headquartered is located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal producer company in the world. It contributes around 81% of the coal production in India. Coal India Limited -Maharatna Public Sector works under the Ministry of coal, Government of India, is the single largest coal producing company in the world.
For better work functionality of CIL they have issued recruitment notification for various posts on its official website. There are currently more than 339 posts for Management Trainee in different Disciplines. These all vacancies are in government sector. So whoever is more interested in government job for all them this is great opportunity. Candidates who are interested for all them we here provide all information regarding pay scale, education qualification, age limit, application processor etc.
Detailed Vacancy Information Regarding Coal India Limited -Maharatna Public Sector
Organization name: Coal India Limited -Maharatna Public Sector
- Related posts: Management Trainee posts
Total numbers of posts: 339
- Environment -72 posts
- Sales & Marketing -31 posts
- Personnel -26 posts
- Finance & Accounts -73 posts
- Community Development -120 posts
- Materials Management -17 posts
- For Unreserved Candidates: Candidates’ age should not be more than 30 years.
- For OBC Candidates: Candidates’ age should not be more than 33 years.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Candidates’ age should not be more than 35 years.
- For Environment posts: Candidates must have Degree in Environmental Engineering with minimum 60% marks or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree/Diploma in Environmental engineering.
- For Sales & Marketing posts: Candidates must have pass MBA or PG Diploma with minimum 60% marks.
- For Personnel posts: Candidates must have complete Graduation with at least 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/PG Diploma/Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization.
- For Finance & Accounts posts: Candidates must have Qualified CA/ICWA
- For Community Development posts: Candidates must have complete minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of 2 years duration from a recognized University.
- For Materials Management posts: Candidates must have Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with MBA/PG Diploma in Management with min. 60% marks.
Application Fee: General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 500, SC/ST/PWD Candidates have not to pay any money.
Selection Process: Based on Written exam and personal Interview
- For First year: Candidates will get salary of Rs. 20,600 – Rs. 46,500/-.
- For Second year: Candidates will get salary of Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500/-.
Application Processor: candidates can apply online through website www.coalindia.in
- Read official notification carefully.
- Keep scan photo & signature.
- Visit website www.coalindia.in
- Apply online
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Submit application
- Save it
- Take print out of that
Send application form along with necessary documents to below address:
General Manager (Personnel/Recruitment) Coal India Limited,
10 Netaji Subhas Road,
- Opening Date of online application: 17-03-2015
- Closing Date of online application: 14-04-2015
- last date for submission of hard copy of application : 28-04-2015
- Date of written Exam : 08-06-2015